Medical Grade CBD Cannabidiol Oil For Sale
Name: CBD Cannabidiol Oil or CBD Oil [20 grams / Pack]
Category: Cannabis concentrate
Appearance: Dark, sticky, and frosty cannabis concentrate, with a coarse resinous formulation.
Flavors: Citrus, Earthy, Sweet,
Potency: 78.56% CBD per molecular content and 0.3% THC
Details: Our finely extracted CBD cannabidiol oil is primarily used for health purposes.
Despite the controversy surrounding its legal status, and the confusion about what effects it has on the human body – both its short-term and long-term effects, there is more than enough evidence to prove that CBD oil, is a unique wellness and therapeutic solution for a number of ailments.
In essence, our CBD oil is effective in the relief of the various symptoms and conditions listed below.
Custom Use: Here’s a sample of our in-house doses per condition treated.
Mind you that these may vary between individuals based on factors, such as average body weight, the severity of the ailment being treated, and the concentration of product used.
All dosages are relative to our CBD Cannabidiol oil, oral intake:
- For Chronic Pain: Ingest between 2.5 and 20 milligrams (mg) orally for about 25 – 30 days.
- For Epilepsy: Ingest between 200 and 500 mg of CBD Oil orally, daily for about 4 to 5 months.
- For Parkinson’s disease: Orally ingesting 10 mg every day for 10 weeks will help ease movements.
- For Sleep disorders: Orally ingest between 30 and 150 mg per week.
- For Schizophrenia: Orally Consume between 30 and 1,280 mg of CBD Cannabidiol oil, daily for about 4 to 6 weeks.
- For Glaucoma: Single doses CBD of between 25mg and 40 mg applied daily under the tongue, will help to relieve pressure in the eye.
However, caution is advised – doses greater than 40 mg might actually increase pressure. BEWARE and DON’T go overboard!
Effects: Relieved, Happy, Uplifted, Serene